You might have noticed that this month we’ve not been as active as we have been on our blog, but we’ve got good reason. December has been our busiest month yet, heading around the UK to engage potential partners.
Looking ahead to 2020 is already super exciting, but we wanted to reflect on the achievements that have come from 2019.
Since incorporating Quo Money in July its been all systems go, giving focus to developing our platform and finding opportunities. Its been a year of constant change with literally 100’s of versions of our pitch deck created!
Some highlights include:
- Defining our core team of Matthew Vernon (CEO), James Fell (COO) and Richard Saville (CTO)
- Being part of FCA’s Sandbox (Cohort 5) – working with the regulator to get our initial open banking licence confirmed and looking ahead with a view to making additional applications.
- Being invited to be part of both Ashurst’s Fintech Legal Labs and London & Partners Business Growth Programme – both have been fantastic and look forward to continued learning opportunities in 2020.
- Launching our new brand & website in September 2019, thanks to the hard work of Luke Greenaway.
- Redesigning our whole UI with a modern look and feel, set to go live in March 2020.
- Engaging multiple vendors to allow for some very cool switching products.
- Confirming with multiple trade associations the production of co-branded white papers – with the first set to launch in Feb 2020.
- Confirming with Young Enterprise that Quo Money will act as its technology partner to re-build its Student Calculator, set to launch in 2020.
For Quo Money in 2020, it’s all about focus, but for now, we’ll leave you guessing! Watch this space.
Wishing you a fabulous Christmas and New Years from everyone at Quo Money!